September 16, 2010

Whats up....

So I havent updated my blog for a while....
1. Because I havent been doing anything much exciting, since the teawares exhibition and since I went to Bali on holiday.

Our tour bus....

Coldest beer in town.

Great way to re-use absolute vodka bottles.

Volcano....stunning!

2. Because I have been trying to stock up work in galleries and making some work for Cherish at Artisan.

3. Because I am having a show at Craft ACT next year in Feb and am trying to get some inspiration for that. The space is quite large so am quietly stressing out about what to make.

4. Because I am just slack or a slacker.




I recently bought this book online which arrived the other day. It has great images in it and i particularly like the inside covers with the little hand drawn images of certain biological aspects of the fungi.




Anyway so thats where I am at and hopefully to be making some interesting stuff soon.......

2 comments:

  1. Seems we share a fascination with fungi, I have the same book, only the revised edition. Good luck with the making, I love your work. Oh and thanks for the link to my website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments susan, i love your work too.

    ReplyDelete